- 1 Here is a Mega Guide on Changing Setting prices on Most Common Vending Machines
- 1.1 Changing the Price For Vending Machines That You Are Going to Be Using
- 1.2 Basic rules that you need to follow when changing and setting prices for all your vending machines
- 1.3 How to change/set vending machine price on vendo pop machine
- 1.4 How to change/set vending machine price on coke pop machine VN
- 1.5 How to change/set vending machine price on Crane GPL series
- 1.6 How to change/set vending machine price on AP snackshop 110 series
- 1.7 How to change/set vending machine price on Crane Gpl 148
- 1.8 How to change/set vending machine price on a Healthy Max vending machine
Here is a Mega Guide on Changing Setting prices on Most Common Vending Machines
The benefits of vending machines are well documented. They can provide a steady stream of income, they are fairly inexpensive to purchase and setup, and they give you the option to provide some of your business with some extra cash.
However, many people often think that by using a vending machine they are just creating a quick buck by selling things that people don’t really need. In fact, many vending machines can be very profitable for your company.
Many of these machines are designed to sell food items.
The List Below are the Most Common Vending Machines in my location, I will updated it when i encounter newer models or models that are not mentioned here.
Changing the Price For Vending Machines That You Are Going to Be Using
While it is possible to set the price of the items that you are selling on an initial setup on a vending machine, it can become very confusing trying to determine what the correct price should be.
Here are a few tips that can help you with changing and setting the price of the vending machines that you are going to be using.
- The first thing that you need to know about the price that you are going to set for the vending machines that you are going to use is the size of the item that you are going to sell.
- If you are going to be selling items that are too large for the machines that you have in place then you will want to find vending machines that are going to be able to accommodate them.
- You should also keep in mind that the amount of money that you will be paying to get the vending machine up and running will be dependent upon the size of the item that you are going to be selling.
- For example, if you are going to be selling a large amount of candy then you will probably want to pay a little bit more money than you would if you were only going to be selling some snacks or a few basic items.
- You will also want to consider the space that is available for your vending machine and how many people will be able to comfortably use it.
- After you have determined the price for the vending machine you will be using then you will want to know how much money you are going to have to pay to get the equipment and other supplies that are required to get the vending machine up and running.
- This should include the cost of the vending machines and other supplies that are going to be required in order to operate the vending machine.
- The vending machine that you are going to use will be the one that will be placed inside of the location that you are going to be sending from.
- The cost of the equipment that you will be purchasing will vary depending on the type of vending machine that you have decided to purchase.
Basic rules that you need to follow when changing and setting prices for all your vending machines
You need to know how to properly open your vending machine.
Look for the tubular lock in front of the vending machine which is the default setup for most vending machines.
Insert the key and turn clockwise gently to open the vending machine’s door and the T Handle will pop up, gaining you access to the vending machine.
Caution : Touch the large metal part of the vending machine, to the right side which is the nearest in front of you to remove static electricity.
The mainboard inside the vending machine is very sensitive to static electricity and sometimes a touch could damage the board!
The You Tube Videos that I will include below will show you how to open the vending machine and will show you the location of the control board in most scenarios.
Under normal circumstances, you have to Press the MODE button on the control board inside the vending machine.
All the vending machines that I will show on different You Tube Videos are the machines that I normally encounter and every machine that you encounter have different procedures.
Enjoy the free tutorial and hopefully you can used to doing this since it is the most important integral part of knowing how to set vending machine prices is one factor that you need to learn to be successful in running your vending machine business.