- 1 There are other two common problems that you may have to encounter with the soda pop vending machine.
- 2 (Besides having problems with low on freon/gas on the soda pop vending machine.)
- 2.1 All you have to prepare is a setup screwdrivers and some rachet to remove the bolts and nuts on the compressor assembly.
- 2.2 Common Problem 1 :
- 2.3 Common Problem 2 :
There are other two common problems that you may have to encounter with the soda pop vending machine.
(Besides having problems with low on freon/gas on the soda pop vending machine.)
All you have to prepare is a setup screwdrivers and some rachet to remove the bolts and nuts on the compressor assembly.
I will show you how to remove the whole compressor of a healthy max combo vending machine.
You simply have to remove the front cover of the healthy max vending machine
You also need to remove the last tray row of the healthy max vending machine in order to remove the remaining screws around the compressor
Common Problem 1 :
- Sometimes it is this part that needs to be replaced which costs only around $15
- 3-in-1 Hard Start Capacitor Kit for Freezer & Refrigerator Compressors
Common Problem 2 :
- There are 2 fans inside the soda pop vending machine which must be constantly running in order for it to function properly or else the compressor’s life will be shortened
- Here is the picture that shows you how to take out the whole compressor assembly and see where the location of the fan that needs to be running good all the time to avoid overheating and destroying the compressor.
- Here is the picture of the compressor at the back of the soda pop vending machine
- Here is the picture of the assembly in front of the soda pop vending machine which you cannot see the Fan.
- That’s why it is important for you to see the fan at the back of your soda pop vending machine to see if it is working properly before removing all the bolts and nuts and pulling the assembly and fix the fan.
It will take you at least a good 30 minutes to 45 minutes per problem in order for you to fix the 2 common problems that I have mentioned above.
- You have to budget about 1 hour of time to make sure that everything I running perfectly.
- Fixing a soda pop vending machine takes a lot of your time.
- Fixing electrical problems is way faster compared to fixing refrigeration problems.
https://youtu.be/DcqBMjB_IYo https://youtu.be/buCqpfEAJy8 If you are stuck with a lot of older type vending machines that are Non Mdb then we are on the same boat! When I was just...
How To Recover A Vending Machine Key If you have misplaced your vending machine key then you will need to take the following steps to get it back. This article will explain why you may need to look...